叶民友，双博士学位(中科院等离子体所理学博士，日本名古屋大学工学博士)。现任中国科学技术大学教授，博士生导师。1993年日本工学研究生院能源工程科学系日本学术振兴会外国人；1994年任日本名古屋大学工学研究生院能源工程科学系终身文部教官；2001年中科院等离子体物理研究所所研究员；2001年至2011年德国马克斯-普朗克等离子体物理研究所研究员；2011年被中国科学技术大学优秀人才引进任核科学技术学院副院长；科技部 国家磁约束聚变堆总体设计组成员；核工程类专业认证委员会委员；全国核能与核技术工程领域工程硕士教育协作组组长；安徽省核学会常务理事；IAEA DEMO Programme Workshop顾问委员会成员；科技部中欧双边合作聚变领域中方专家；中韩聚变能双边合作磁约束聚变堆设计领域中方专家；分别担任2009年科技部国际热核聚变实验堆（ITER）计划专项“聚变实验堆设计研究”和2014年科技部 国家磁约束核聚变能研究专项“CFETR总体设计软件集成及堆芯优化”项目首席。主持完成日本文部省科研和奖励基金、国家磁约束核聚变能发展研究专项和基金委重点和面上基金等多项研究工作。发表学术期刊论文180余篇。
M.Y. Ye- Selected Papers:
1. Simulation Study of the Impurity Radiation in the Quasi-Snowflake Divertor with Ar Seeding for CFETR, Nuclear Fusion 59, 096049 (18pp)2019.
2. Asymmetry of parallel flow on LHD, Nuclear Fusion 59(10), 106036(11pp) 2019.
3. Validation of Alfvén Eigenmode simulations on DIII-D and Projection for CFETR scenario, Nuclear Fusion 59(6), 066005(14pp) 2019.
4. Modeling of inter- and intra-edge-localizedmode tungsten erosion during DIII-D H-mode discharges, Nuclear Fusion 59, 126018(13pp) 2019.
5. The time-dependent simulation of CFETR baseline steady-state scenarios, Nuclear Fusion, 2018
6. Validating the energy transport modeling of the DIII-D and EAST ramp up experiments using TSC, Nuclear Fusion57, 2017.
7. Edge turbulence and divertor heat flux width simulations of Alcator C-Mod discharges using an electromagnetic two-fluid model, Nuclear Fusion 57, 2017.
8. Overview of the present progress and activities on the CFETR[J] Nuclear Fusion57, 2017.
9. Evaluation of performance for the EAST upgraded divertor targets during type I ELMy H-mode, Nuclear Fusion 56, 2016.
10. Suppression of blister formation and deuterium retention on tungsten surface due to mechanical polishing and helium pre-exposure Nuclear Fusion45, 669-674 , 2005
11. Overview of ASDEX Upgrade results - development of integrated operating scenarios for ITER, Nuclear Fusion 45, 2005.
12. Progress towards modeling tokamak boundary plasma turbulence and understanding its role in setting divertor heat flux widths (Invited talk of APS DPP), Physics of plasmas 25, 2018.
13. Modeling of divertor geometry effects in China fusion engineering testing reactor by SOLPS/B2-Eirene, Physics of Plasmas, 21, 2014.
14. Effect of Space-Charge Limited Emission on Measurements of Plasma Potential Using Emissive Probes, Physics of Plasmas 7, 2000.
15. Heat flows through plasma sheath (Invited talk of APS DPP), Physics of Plasmas 5, 1998
16. Nonlinear interactions between high heat flux plasma and electron- emissive hot material surface, Physics of Plasmas 3, 1996
17. Effect of energy dependent cross-section on flow velocity measurements with charge exchange spectroscopy in magnetized plasma, Physics Letters A 383, 2019.
18. Developments of Divertor Target-Imbedded Langmuir Probes for W7-X, Contributions to Plasma Physics 50, 2010.
19. Space-charge limited current from plasma facing material,(Invited talk of 9th PET Workshop, 2003) Contributions to Plasma Physics 44, 2004.
20. 2-D PIC simulation on Space-Charge Limited Emission current from Plasma-Facing components, Contributions to Plasma Physics 40, 2000.
21. Synthesis of UO2 nanocrystals with good oxidation resistance in water at room temperature, Journal of Nuclear Materials512, 2018.
22. Evaluation of target-plate heat flux for a possible snowflake divertor in CFETR using SOLPS, Journal of Nuclear Materials463, 2015.
23. Tungsten limiter tests in ASDEX Upgrade, Journal of Nuclear Materials, 2005.
24. Interaction of ELMs and fast particles with in vessel components in ASDEX Upgrade, Journal of Nuclear Materials 337-339, 2005.
25. Characteristic changes of deuterium retention on tungsten surface due to low-energy helium plasma ore-exposure, Journal of Nuclear Materials337-339, 2005.
26. Formation mechanism of bubbles and holes on tungsten surface with low-energy and high-flux helium plasma irradiation in NAGDIS-II, Journal of Nuclear Materials 329-333, 2004.
27. Blister formation on tungsten surface under low energy and high flux hydrogen plasma irradiation in NAGDIS-I, Journal of Nuclear Materials313-316, 2003.
28. Incident ion energy dependence of bubble formation on tungsten surface with low energy and high flux helium plasma irradiation, Journal of Nuclear Materials 313-316, 2003.
29. Experimental evaluation of space charge limited emission current from tungsten surface in high density helium plasma, Journal of Nuclear Materials 313-316, 2003.
30. Hot Spot Formation on Electron-Emissive Target Plate with Plasma Potential Variation across Magnetic Field, Journal of Nuclear Materials 266-269,1999.
31. Study of hot tungsten emissive plate in high heat flux plasma on NAGDIS-I, Journal of Nuclear Materials 241-243, 1997.
32. Modifications of Tungsten Surface Irradiated by Low Energy and High Flux Helium Plasma, Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research Series, 3, 2000.
33. Effects of low energy and high flux Helium/Hydrogen plasma irradiation on tungsten as plasma facing material, Plasma Science & Technology 7(3), 2005.
34. CFETR integration design platform: overview and recent progress, FusionEngineering and Design,2019.
35. Tomographic reconstruction for a tangentially viewing visible light imaging diagnostic on EAST, FusionEngineering and Design 131, 2018.
36. Simulation study of the radiative divertor with argon seeding for CFETR phase II, FusionEngineering and Design, 2018.
37. The comparison between near-infrared and traditional CO 2 phase contrast imaging on HL-2A tokamak. FusionEngineering and Design n133, 2018.
38. Evaluation of electromagnetic interaction between the PCI platform and HL-2A tokamak, FusionEngineering and Design 126, 2018.
39. Parameter study on helium cooled ceramic breeder blanket neutronics with CFETR integration design platform, FusionEngineering and Design, 2017.
40. Development of ramp up design workflow on CFETR Integrated Design Platform, FusionEngineering and Design, 2017.
41. Cyclic loading tests on ceramic breeder pebble bed by discrete element modeling,FusionEngineering and Design 118, 2017.
42. Design of phase contrast imaging on the HL-2A tokamak, FusionEngineering and Design, 2017.
43. Evaluation of CFETR key parameters with different scenarios using system analysis code, FusionEngineering and Design 112, 2016.
44. Thermo-mechanical and damage analyses of EAST carbon divertor under type-I ELMy H-mode operation , FusionEngineering and Design 105, 2016.
45. Assessment of the W7-X high heat flux divertor with thermo-mechanical analysis, FusionEngineering and Design 109, 2016.
46. Evaluation of CFETR key parameters with different scenarios using system analysis code, FusionEngineering and Design 112, 2016.
47. Data exchange between zero dimensional code and physics platform in the CFETR integrated system code, FusionEngineering and Design 109, 2016.
48. Estimation of peak heat flux onto the targets for CFETR with extended divertor leg,FusionEngineering and Design 109, 2016.
49. DEM-CFD simulation of purge gas flow in a solid breeder pebble bed, FusionEngineering and Design 113, 2016.
50. Toroidal charge exchange recombination spectroscopy on EAST, FusionEngineering and Design, 2015.
51. Preliminary results of absolute wavelength calibration of imaging X-ray crystal spectrometer on EAST, FusionEngineering and Design, 2015.
52. Engineering design for the magnetic diagnostics of Wendelstein 7-X, FusionEngineering and Design 100, 2015.
53. Concept design of the CFETR central solenoid, FusionEngineering and Design, 2015.
54. Engineering conceptual design of CFETR divertor, FusionEngineering and Design, 2015.
55. Concept design on RH maintenance of CFETR Tokamak reactor, FusionEngineering and Design, 89, 2014.
56. Concept design of CFETR superconducting magnet system based on different maintenance ports, FusionEngineering and Design 88, 2013.
57. Thermal analysis of the Mirnov coils of Wendelstein 7-X, FusionEngineering and Design 88, 2013.
58. Thermo-mechanical analysis of Wendelstein 7-X plasma facing components, FusionEngineering and Design 88, 2013.
59. The structure analysis of ITER cryostat based on the finite element method, FusionEngineering and Design88, 2013.
60. Thermo-mechanical analysis of the Wendelstein 7-X divertor, FusionEngineering and Design86, 2011.
61. Thermo-mechanical analysis of retro-reflectors for interferometry and polarimetry in W7-X, Engineering and Design 86, 2011.
62. Designs of Langmuir probes for W7-X, FusionEngineering and Design 86, 2011.
63. Thermo-mechanical analysis of plasma facing components of diagnostics in the Wendelstein 7-X stellarator, FusionEngineering and Design 84, 2009.
64. FE Simulation of Wendelstein 7-X cryostat System, FusionEngineering and Design 84, 2009.
65. Structural analysis of W7-X: Overview, FusionEngineering and Design 84, 2009.
66. Progress in the design and development of a test divertor (TDU) for the start of W7-X operation, FusionEngineering and Design 84, 2009.
67. Upgrade of X-ray crystal spectrometer for high temperature measurement using neon-like xenon lines on EAST. Review of Scientific Instruments89, 2018.
68. Development of wavelength calibration techniques for high-resolution x-ray imaging crystal spectrometers on the EAST tokamak. Review of Scientific Instruments89(10), 2018.
69. Influence of neutral beam attenuation on beam emission spectroscopy and charge exchange recombination spectroscopy, Review of Scientific Instruments 89, 2018.
70. Development of beam emission spectroscopy diagnostic on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments 88, 2017.
71. Fast-ion D-alpha spectrum diagnostic in the EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments 87, 2016.
72. Measurement of helium-like and hydrogen-like argon spectra using double-crystal X-ray spectrometers on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments 87, 2016.
73. Upgrades of poloidal and tangential x-ray imaging crystal spectrometers for temperature and rotation measurements on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments 87, 2016
74. Improved spatial calibration for the CXRS system on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments 87, 2016.
75. Upgrades of imaging x-ray crystal spectrometers for high-resolution and high-temperature plasma diagnostics on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 2014.
76. Development of the charge exchange recombination spectroscopy and the beam emission spectroscopy on the EAST tokamak, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 2014.
77. Preparations for the motional Stark effect diagnostic on EAST, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 2014.
78. Diagnostic developments for quasicontinuous operation of the Wendelstein 7-X stellarator, Review of Scientific Instruments 79, 2008.
79. DNS of turbulent mixed convection over a vertical backward-facing step for lead-bismuth eutectic, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 127, 2018.
80. Neutronics Analysis of Helium Cooled Ceramic Breeder Blanket with S-shaped Lithium Zone and Cooling Plate for CFETR. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 46, 2018.
81. The Influence of Divertor Plasma Parameter on Tungsten Screening in High Recycling Regime for CFETR, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 46, 2018.
82. Extreme Ultraviolet Spectroscopy Applied to Study RMP Effects on Core Impurity Concentration in EAST, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 46, 2018.
83. Development of CFETR Integration Design Platform: Modular Structure, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 45, 2017.
84. The Integration Platform Development of System Code for CFETR. Transactions on Plasma Science, 44, 2016.
85. Piminary Design and Verification of Divertor Module of CFETR System Code, Transactions on Plasma Science, 44, 2016.
86. Plasma Fusion at 10 MK With Extremely Heated Ions, Plasma Science, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science,42, 2014.
87. Concept design of CFETR tokamak machine, Plasma Science, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science,42, 2014.
88. Concept design of optimized snowflake diverted equilibria in CFETR, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 4, 2014.